Flood Advisories and Flood Warnings remain in effect for many rivers and streams across Middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky from Monday's rains.
Flood Warnings are in effect for the Duck River in Centerville, the Buffalo River in Lobelville, and the Tennessee River in Perry, Decatur, Wayne, and Hardin counties in Tennessee.
In addition, Flood Advisories are in effect for the streams and rivers in the following counties:
Davidson, Montgomery, Robertson, Wilson, Williamson, Coffee, Bedford, and Giles.
In most cases, flooding is occurring along the banks and nearby these area rivers and streams and affecting roadways and land adjacent to the waterways.
TO READ DETAILS of each advisory or warning see: wkrn.com/alerts
Here are a few river stages and forecasts for some pertinent rivers.
To see more, go to The National Weather Service's Advanced Hydrological Prediction Service page.
To keep up with the latest advisories, radar and forecasts see below:
Check the latest weather advisories at wkrn.com/alerts.
Keep an eye on the radar at wkrn.com/radar.
Get the latest forecast at wkrn.com/forecast.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- ICE halts force-feeding of immigrant detainees in Texas
- Man arrested in bestiality case after allegedly pimping dogs
- Beloved rhinoceros dies at age 49 in North Carolina zoo
- Amazon dumped New York, but cities still wooing the company
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) -- Bully. Victim. Most of us have been one or the other. Sometimes, both.Read More »