The warm weather continues but showers will also move back in the forecast midweek. You may need the umbrella if you are heading to the NFL draft Thursday.
It will be comfortable overnight with lows in the 50s.
Tuesday and Wednesday temps will hold in the low 80s but we will have mostly cloudy skies. There could be a few showers Tuesday afternoon in Southern KY and more showers Wednesday afternoon north of I-40.
It does look wet Thursday afternoon and evening and there could be a few storms. Right now the storms do not look severe so we should be good for the NFL Draft. Highs will hold in the mid 70s.
Beyond this system, the weather turns out amazing Friday and Marathon Saturday.
Check the latest weather advisories at wkrn.com/alerts.
Keep an eye on the radar at wkrn.com/radar.
Get the latest forecast at wkrn.com/forecast.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Titans hope fan base grows from hosting NFL Draft
- Dickson Mayor declares Apr. 23 'Baker Policy...
- Death Row inmate's plea for mercy remains...
- Metro police identify man wanted for South...
Nashville's historic growth is bringing roughly 66 people a day to the city. Their pets are part of the party, too.Read More »