Big temps swings are coming thanks to a cold front that will also bring some rain.
Patchy frost is possible overnight in S. KY & on the Plateau as temps fall into the 30s there and 40s elsewhere.
It will be warm tomorrow afternoon in the 70s but as a cold front moves through on Saturday it will cool back down over the weekend.
The front will bring showers Friday afternoon into early Saturday. Then, temps tumble and the winds kick up. Highs Saturday will be in the mid-60s and only in the mid-50s on Sunday.
Sunday morning we will be in the 30s in most spots and Monday morning we are looking at our first widespread frost and even possible freeze for some.
Check the latest weather advisories at wkrn.com/alerts.
Keep an eye on the radar at wkrn.com/radar.
Get the latest forecast at wkrn.com/forecast.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Lebanon Police prepare to roll out new body cameras
- Inglewood residents trying to save neighborhood from major development proposal
- Police looking for man allegedly responsible for rash of fitness center car burglaries
- Lebanon police investigating shooting that left 1 injured