It has been a wet Friday, and off and on showers will continue tonight through Saturday, so keep the umbrella handy.
Temperatures will remain somewhat steady overnight tonight, staying in the low to mid 50s, and dropping to near 50 by daybreak.
There may be some holes in the rain on Saturday, but it will still "come and go" during the day with high temperatures in the mid 50s.
On Sunday, the rain will leave but the clouds won't. Highs will be in the low 50s under cloudy skies, so it will be a little on the cool side.
Skies will finally clear by Monday, with temps falling to the low to mid 30s by daybreak, with highs still mostly in the low 50s in the afternoon.
Afternoon highs will remain in the 50s most of next week, but rain chances will return by late week.
Check the latest weather advisories at wkrn.com/alerts.
Keep an eye on the radar at wkrn.com/radar.
Get the latest forecast at wkrn.com/forecast.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Facebook says bug may have exposed 6.8 million users' photos to developers
- More than a quarter of people think Santa should be female, gender neutral
- US says 7-year-old who died in custody had not appeared ill
- TV station mourns loss of meteorologist
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »