NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Juvenile Court Magistrate Jennifer Wade is working to end the School to Prison Pipeline in Davidson County.
Wade appeared on News 2 at 11. Her team is working with the public schools and police to figure out a way to eliminate some of the arrests, suspensions, and expulsions of elementary school children. They hope to better equip teachers to handle non-violent disruptions so that young children don't end up in court.
Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP...
Friends mourn for Gilda York,...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friends mourn for community leader Gilda York who mentored teens
- Storm damage, possible tornado reported in western Cannon County
- Pilgrimage Fest refunds announced
- Trump: No statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
News 2 reports on The Faces of Human Trafficking all day Thursday in every newscast. Hear from survivors, activists and law enforcement about how they're handling the growing concerns, including the abuse of children.Read More »