NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - The Tennessee Titans announced Wednesday morning they have hired Frank Piraino as the team’s strength and conditioning coach.
He joins the Titans after spending six years at Boston College as the head strength and conditioning coach.
From 2005 to 2009, Piraino was on the strength and conditioning staff at the University of Florida. During his tenure with the Gators, Florida won two football national titles.
Piraino started his career at Michigan State in 2003 and replaces Tom Kanavy.
He is a 2002 graduate of the University of Akron with a bachelor’s degree in sport and exercise science. He also earned his master’s degree in sport administration from Michigan State in 2004.
News 2 is your Tennessee Titans station. Click here for complete coverage of the Titans.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Stocks sink on growth fears and possible snag in trade talks
- Boys school shuts down amid fallout over Washington videos
- High court lets military implement transgender restrictions
- 3 groups, many videos, many interpretations of DC encounter