Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome to another edition of the greatest Facebook weekly segment ever created… My NFL Power Rankings…
Week 2… Here ya go.
32. New York Jets – Adam Gase is terrible, his team is terrible and let’s face it the Jets green uniforms are terrible.
31. Detroit Lions – I don’t know what’s worse a dropped, easy-peasy game winning TD or allowing Mitch Trubisky to dial you up for 21 in the 4th quarter?
30. Cincinnati Bungles – No, Joe Burrow’s debut wasn’t a disaster, but 13 points and 0 TD’s with AJ Green, Tyler Boyd, Joe Mixon in his arsenal I need more to call it good.
29. New York Giants – I picked Darius Slayton in all of my fantasy drafts… The Giants look to be playing from behind again so I like that pick.
28. Miami Dolphins – Ryan Fitzpatrick has to be better than that. That is all.
27. Cleveland Browns – I know the Ravens are good, but 6 points! C’mon man! O’dell, Jarvis, Hooper, Chubb, Hunt, adding Conklin and 6 points is it?
26. Jacksonville Jaguars – I applaud the Jaguars and their understanding that “we” is greater than “me”… Change in culture, change in result. Well done.
25. Carolina Panthers – The Cats gave the Raiders a run and Teddy Bridgewater had a nice first outing. The defense was bad last year and it’s starting that way again.
24. Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan is the new Jon Kitna. He’s fantasy gold as the Falcons throw it 50 times trying to rally.
23. Washington Football Team – Leadership makes a difference. What a turnaround from Ron Rivera’s team after being down 17-0. They’ve been adding defense for years and Carson Wentz felt every bit of it in the 2nd half as he was sacked 8 times.
22. Denver Broncos – Coaching faux pas, dropped passes and injuries. That about covers it. OK, the defense tackled well and brought pressure. Now I’m done.
21. Houston Texans – I totally see how they’re better with DeAndre Hopkins. Yes, that’s sarcasm.
20. Indianapolis Colts – Pulled off the stunner of the weekend, losing at Jacksonville. Let’s see how long it takes for everyone to jump off the Phillip Rivers train.
19. Philadelphia Eagles – I mean, what the hell?
18. Los Angeles Chargers – Completely unimpressive in victory.
17. Las Vegas Raiders – If Henry Ruggs can stay healthy he’s going to be exciting to watch.
16. Chicago Bears – Mitch!!!!!! He has to be more consistent. He can’t have his play vary so wildly.
15. Minnesota Vikings – One of the most disappointing teams in the NFL week 1.
14. New England Patriots – I’ll move them up but I’m not saying I was wrong! Ohhh and Cam will never survive 15 carries a game.
13. Dallas Cowboys – I don’t care what the analytics says, tie the game. Don’t over think it.
12. Tampa Bay Bucs – They’ll get better. Too much talent, too good of a coach.
11. Arizona Cardinals – I know the 49ers are banged up, but that is an impressive win and way to use your new toy! 14 receptions for DeAndre Hopkins.
10. Buffalo Bills – They beat the Jets. Eye roll.
9. Los Angeles Rams – Malcolm Brown was surprisingly effective out of the backfield and Aaron Donald is just a very bad man.
8. San Francisco 49ers – They have to get some bodies back on the field. If they are without Kittle they’ve got real problems.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers – JuJu’s back! Not a real surprise with a real quarterback slinging it again. That defense is nasty.
6. Seattle Seahawks – Russell Wilson is an MVP candidate once again. Can DK Metcalf eat with those hands?
5. Tennessee Titans – 4 different receivers saw at least 7 targets, that’s a nice step for this offense to be more varied in the passing game. Corey Davis was dominant with 7 receptions for 101 yards.
4. New Orleans Saints – It’s going to a struggle to find some rhythm in the passing game without Michael Thomas for a while. Emmanuel Sanders is a sweet fantasy pickup right now.
3. Green Bay Packers – I may loath the Packers, but that was a beat down in Minneapolis.
2. Baltimore Ravens – Yep, already wondering of Lamar Jackson is even better than last season. If he can throw more and run less he’ll last longer.
1. Kansas City Chiefs – Andy Reid couldn’t even see his play card and they still destroyed the Texans.