NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Peggy Sue is a super friendly, sweet and beautiful 2-year-old cat who was rescued by the Nashville Humane Association.
She likes attention, playing, meowing, eating, napping, and then napping some more after a snack or two, of course. She recently moved back to NHA from a foster home.
Peggy Sue is looking for a purrfect home where she can share all of her love and affection with her people. Could today be her lucky day? Paws Crossed!
- Name: Peggy Sue
- Nick Name: Smooshy Face
- Looks Like: American Shorthair
- Color: Grey and White
- Gender: Spayed Female
- Estimated Age: 2 years old
- Current Weight: 8.3 pounds
- Additional Notes: Will always use the litterbox
- Favorite Pastime: Hanging out in a Trader Joe’s Paper Bag
The Nashville Humane Association is open to the public Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and closed for “Quiet Hour” from noon to 1 p.m.
To learn more about Peggy Sue, click here.