NEWPORT, Tenn. (WATE) — An actor who made appearances on “The Walking Dead” and “The Vampire Diaries” was arrested in Cocke County after being accidentally released from jail.
According to the Newport Police Department arrest report, the department was notified that Joshua Lee Turner had been released accidentally from jail and had an active warrant out of Oregon for violation of probation.
Police went to the 400 block of Lennon Circle to find Turner. He was taken into custody and booked into the Cocke County Jail.
- Above normal activity expected as Atlantic Hurricane Season officially begins
- Labor Department watchdog focuses coronavirus review on unemployment benefits, OSHA
- McMinnville mayor installs citywide curfew for Monday & Tuesday
- Five Points Pizza employee tests positive for COVID-19
- ‘My heart is broken’: Lawmakers weigh in on protests across the nation