SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen have tested negative for COVID-19, per VP Press Secretary Katie Miller.
The two were tested Saturday after a staff member in Pence’s office tested positive for coronavirus this week.
Pence said that his staffer who tested positive for the virus is “doing well,” had “mild” cold-like symptoms for a day and a half, and has not been at the White House since Monday.
No additional information is available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Noise complaints, crime increasing in Midtown bar scene
- Putnam County authorities identify human remains found in Monterey
- Derek Chauvin sentencing: What we know about potential prison time
- COVID in Tennessee: 721 cases, 15 deaths reported April 20