TENNESSEE (WATE) – Monday marks 224 years since the day Tennessee joined the union in 1796.
Normally, historical museums open their doors to visitors to celebrate. Tennesseans are invited to celebrate the anniversary virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
All seven historic museums including Blount Mansion National Historic Landmark, The historic Ramsey House and historic Westwood will appear in the video tour.
The anniversary video tour can be found on the Historic Homes of Knoxville’s Facebook page and Blount Mansion’s Youtube channel Monday morning at 10 a.m.
- Murfreesboro mom living in car weeks after March flood destroyed her home
- Police still working to identify body found in Seven Mile Creek
- Family of biker struck in Clarksville hit and run saying their goodbyes
- Live, unexploded grenade found in Spring Hill area
- Dickson County woman charged with murder in death of child