PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tennessee politicians react to Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Groups check in with homeowners across March tornado path, nearly seven months later
- Rossview Middle School closed to in-person classes Monday due to COVID-19 cases, students transition to remote learning
- TN Nation: 2-Minute drill with Titans DE Jack Crawford
- Murfreesboro crews battle house fire on Roberts Street
This is a developing story. Stay with News 2 and WKRN.com for updates.