PHILADELPHIA, Tenn. (WATE) – Loudon County Sheriff’s Office deputies and first responders are on the scene of a fatal crash involving a vehicle and a train on Spring Street in Philadelphia.
This will impact the travel in this area and several other crossings in this area.
Sheriff’s Office spokesman Matt Fagiana confirmed around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday that there were multiple fatalities.
This is a developing story that will be updated as soon as more information is available.
- Mayor Strickland extends Memphis curfew into the weekend
- TDOT: Tractor-trailer overturns on I-65 in Davidson County, lanes blocked off
- Prosecutors seek right mix of charges in George Floyd case
- OPEC, allied nations extend nearly 10M barrel cut by a month
- Kentucky hospital resumes limited visitations amid COVID-19 pandemic