TENNESSEE (WATE) – Tennessee Valley District of Holston Conference United Methodist announced Saturday that churches in Knox, Anderson and Claiborne County have been closed due to continued increases in COVID-19 cases.
All in-person services have been cancelled, this includes small groups, outside and drive-in services.
Closures will be re-evaluated on July 27.
- 7 Tennessee sites added to Register of Historic Places
- Megan Boswell seeks release from jail amid investigation into daughter’s death
- Health department investigating East Nashville house party attended by hundreds
- East Tennessee law enforcement officers come together to surprise 4-year-old fighting cancer
- Orlinda Mayor Ricky Stark recovering from COVID-19