ROCKWOOD, Tenn. (WKRN) - TBI agents are looking for a missing and endangered teen from an east Tennessee town.
17-year-old Haley Brandenburg out of Rockwood, Tennessee has medical issues and doesn't have her medicine with her.
She was last seen wearing tan Adidas pants and a green shirt. She is five feet, five inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.
If you see her, call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
Man's 51-point buck could break...
Second earthquake in 4 days centered...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Carnival announces roller coaster on new cruise ship
- Trucker saves dogs thrown from vehicle on New York highway
- Reward offered in search for missing Colorado woman
- Not into bingo, 84-year-old Texas woman gets college degree
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »