DEKALB COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has identified a body that was found in Dekalb County Monday.
Police identified the body as 28-year-old Jessica Renee Stephens of Cannon County.
TBI agents were called to the scene Monday after Stephens' body was found in a yard in Smithville.
Detectives said a cause of death will be determined after an autopsy and toxicology reports are completed.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Kotex recalls tampons because they may unravel, leave pieces in body
- AP source: Biden to meet with family as he ponders 2020
- Michigan boy raising money for friend's gravestone gets wish
- Judge gives ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen 3 years in prison
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »