CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - A 27-year-old man was killed in a single –vehicle crash in Clarksville early Saturday morning.
Clarksville police and EMS crews responded to the call a little after 2:15 a.m. at Peachers Mill Road and Hidden Springs Drive.
According to a release, Kevin Tang was driving a 1992 Lexus north on Peachers Mill Road when, for some reason, he lost control of the car.
Officers said the car spun out, hit a curb, went off the roadway, struck a boulder on the shoulder of the road, which caused the car to go back across Peachers Mill Road before it rolled over and came to a rest.
Police said Tang was partially ejected and trapped. He died at the scene.
HIs 24-year-old passenger was able to escape out of a broken passenger side window. She suffered minor injuries.
Investigators said both the driver and passenger were not wearing seatbelts and witness told police the car traveling at a high rate of speed.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Customs officers searching more travelers' devices
- House fire kills 5 children, injures mother who jumped out
- Researchers say best time to drink coffee isn't first thing in morning
- Boy raises money for a gravestone for best friend
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »