Storage unit catches fire in Old Hickory

News
Storage unit fire old hickory_340770

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Firefighters in Old Hickory worked to extinguish a fire at a storage unit that houses businesses.

The fire started just after 6 a.m. on Old Hickory Boulevard near the Simply Thai restaurant.

When firefighters arrived they found very heavy smoke pouring out of the building.

The fire started in a unit that housed an office. The fire then spread to two garages where two cars were damaged.

By 6:50 a.m. the smoke was gone from the building.

There have been no reports of injuries.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

Community Calendar