This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- THP trooper charged in excessive force investigation
- ‘I’ll never have peace’: Nashville mother heartbroken after no charges are filed in her son’s death
- Infrastructure needed to keep up with fast growth in Antioch
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Not real: A look at the fake news circulating on social media this week