RUTHERFORD COUNT, Tenn. (WKRN) — Rising floodwaters closed nine roads Tuesday morning across Rutherford County.
Drivers were asked to be cautious when traveling through the county.
Roads closed include:
- Goochie Ford Road at the slab.
- Stones River Lane at the slab.
- Christiana-Fosterville Road and Highway 269 at the slab.
- Vaught Road at Cripple Creek Road.
- Powells Chapel Road at the bridge.
- Powells Chapel Road at the slab.
- Mt. Vernon Road at Highway 99 near Eagleville.
- Elam Mill Road at the slab.
- West Buckeye Road.
Some roads had high water Tuesday but were passable with caution.
Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office asked drivers to be extra careful when driving in the high water roads this week.
Get the latest forecast at wkrn.com/forecast