WASHINGTON, D.C. (WATE) – President Donald Trump took the time to sign a Tennessee Volunteers hat for charity following his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
Following his 2020 State of the Union address on the Congressional floor, former Knox County Mayor and TN-02 Representative Tim Burchett approached President Trump to ask him to sign a Tennessee Volunteers hat for charity.
President Trump promptly signed the hat and said, “Go Tennessee” before handing it back to Rep. Burchett.
President Trump recently nominated former Tennessee House Speaker Beth Harwell to serve on the board of directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- Mayor Strickland extends Memphis curfew into the weekend
- TDOT: Tractor-trailer overturns on I-65 in Davidson County, lanes blocked off
- Prosecutors seek right mix of charges in George Floyd case
- OPEC, allied nations extend nearly 10M barrel cut by a month
- Kentucky hospital resumes limited visitations amid COVID-19 pandemic