AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- 2 arrested, drugs seized in Putnam County TBI investigation
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Vols’ new AD: ‘Everybody’s a candidate’ in football coaching search
- COVID-19 in Tennessee: 4,064 new cases, 93 deaths reported on January 22
- Police investigating after shots fired at Knoxville’s Planned Parenthood clinic on anniversary of Roe v. Wade