AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- AG agrees to release grand jury tapes in Breonna Taylor case
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- Villagers re-elect mayor despite his death from COVID-19
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week
- Spooky show carries on at Pennsylvania home’s annual Halloween lights show