AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Metro Parents, teachers prepare for Fall semester of remote learning
- Tennessee Supreme Court requiring masks in all courthouses
- Sons of Confederate Veterans responds to Capitol Commission vote
- 2 teens killed in Dickson County car crash
- TSU updates back-to-school plans