TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Man killed in South Nashville shooting
- Child in ‘very critical’ condition after being shot while riding in car
- Legal filing details why The Covenant School parents don’t want shooter’s ‘manifesto’ released
- La Vergne police searching for parents of three young kids
- Accelerated cognitive decline seen after heart attacks: study