The Republican Caucus in the Tennessee House met Monday and voted no confidence in House Speaker Glen Casada. The vote was 45 - 24. The TN Republican Party is now calling on Casada to resign.
But Casada has given no indication that he will resign. Instead, he plans to work to regain the confidence of his colleagues over the next few months.
News 2 wants to know...Is it time for Glen Casada to step down as TN House Speaker?
Results from 866 votes:
Yes: 83 %
No: 17 %
Thanks for voting!
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Record number of African migrants coming to...
- House pay raise a tough sell
- Trump campaign to fire pollsters after...
- Nebraska high schools to test students for...
On April 22, 2018, just before 3:30 a.m., a gunman entered a South Nashville Waffle House. He was nude, except for a green trench coat. In his hands was a Bushmaster AR-15. Thirteen people were at the restaurant. In less than 45 seconds, four people were fatally wounded, two were severely injured and seven others were deeply traumatized.Read More »