NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - A 22-year-old was injured after being shot during a robbery in the Bellshire neighborhood late Sunday night.
Officers were called to Tuckahoe Square West, which is north of Nashville, around 10:40 p.m.
Metro police reported two suspects shot the person in the arm after taking their 2016 blue Dodge Charger.
The suspects were described by Metro police as young men, one of whom had long dreadlocks.
The victim was taken to TriStar Skyline Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 615-74-CRIME.
News 2 is tracking crime where you live with CrimeTracker reports. Click here for more coverage.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Kentucky priest travels US spreading Gospel 1 good deed at a time
- Oscar-nominated actress Sondra Locke, Shelbyville native, dies at 74
- Man gives up 1st-class plane seat for mother with ill child
- Wave of bomb threats demanding money traced to IP address overseas
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »