GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — Ober Gatlinburg is ready to open the snowy slopes just 3 days after the first snowfall of the season.
The weather has turned in favor of the region’s skiers, snowboarders and snow tubers, so Ober Gatlinburg is opening Friday at noon.
Ober Gatlinburg snow-makers have been busy this past week and continue to make snow whenever temperatures allow.
The Magic Carpet conveyor lift, Mogul Ride, Upper Bear, Cub Way, Castle Run, Ski School and Terrain Park will all open with a 12 to 24-inch base of snow.
- Oracle to bring ‘record number of high-paying jobs’ to Nashville
- Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari sued for alleged dog bite in Williamson County
- Newsmaker: Help available for victims of Christmas Day bombing
- Driver arrested after beloved goose killed at Old Hickory marina
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright