KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City police arrested at least two person Wednesday morning after a police pursuit ended in a crash just on the edge of the parade crowd.
The incident happened around 8:20 a.m. at 20th and Pershing.
Police stopped the suspect with what they call at ‘PIT maneuver.’
FOX4 is monitoring the situation very closely.
- Chester woman whose rooster was stolen gets big surprise
- 9 year old catches 80-pound sturgeon, delights TWRA
- Renewed search for ‘Baby Joe’ will continue into Tuesday
- Fishing from the bank: Lots of good places in Middle Tennessee
- Skeletal remains of child found; 2 suspects arrested in Roane County