SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- TN Rep. Kent Calfee tests positive for COIVD-19
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Police: Convicted felon, teen arrested for felony gun and drug possession
- Charlie Daniels Funeral: Hundreds gather for final farewell to county music legend
- Paris man arrested following Carroll County stabbing