PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Titans add four on defense
- ‘This was always the worst-case scenario’: Lebanon double murder victims’ family speaks out
- Cory Curtis: 2021 NFL Mock Draft
- MNPS parents seeking increased safety measures following Overton High School stabbing
- Pennsylvania man accused of stalking woman with tracking device