(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Netflix releases trailer for Selena Quintanilla series chronicling rise of Tejano superstar
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Morgan County man
- $1 million judgment ruled against Ex-NYPD officer who broke into 12South home, used racial slurs at family
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- Sports Extra Daily with Cory Curtis and Emily Proud: October 26, 2020