NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Nashville Fire Department are on the scene of a building fire at 11th Avenue North and Grundy Street Sunday afternoon.
According to reports, NFD responded to the call around 4:30 p.m.
Authorities say a small electrical fire took place at QNTM Fit Life. Two witnesses saw a spark in the women’s sauna and ran informing employees of the incident. The employee checked the area which was already in flames.
NFD cleared the building and put out the fire. There is minor water damage. No one was injured.
The Fitness facility is still in business but the women’s locker room will be closed for the next 24 hours.