NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - New numbers from Re/Max show home sales have gone down this year, while the prices have gone up in the Nashville area.
In September 2018, home sales were down 14 percent from the past year. Currently, homes are on the market for an average of 31 days and median prices have risen by 3.9 percent.
The average home in the area goes for around $296,000.
More than 2,400 homes sold in the Nashville-area last month.
News 2 tracks the historic growth in Middle Tennessee with our special Nashville 2018 reports. Click here to learn more.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 3 groups, many videos, many interpretations of DC encounter
- Thief steals $1,000 from Girl Scouts selling cookies at mall
- Political shifts, sales slump cast shadow over gun industry
- Oscar nominations announced Tuesday morning