MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police said they’re searching for a missing, pregnant teenager who has been diagnosed with a mental illness.
Police say 14-year-old Kiarra Payne was last seen at the Boulevard Apartments in the 6100 block of Eyrie Drive at around midnight October 9.
According to police, Kiarra is 14 weeks pregnant and has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Kiarra is 5-feet tall and weighs 125 lbs. Police did not provide a clothing description for her.
If you seen Kiarra or have any information on her whereabouts, please contact Memphis Police Department at 901-545-2677.
- Florida man received $1.9M in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors say
- Infant dead after apparent attack by family dog in Virginia
- Metro Health Dept. reports 295 deaths, 33,699 cases of COVID-19 in Nashville
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit
This is a developing story. Stay with News 2 and WKRN.com for updates.