NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Curious when you’ll be able to see this year’s total solar eclipse and how long it’ll last?

Look no further. A man named Xavier Jubier has used Google to create an interactive map that allows you to search for your exact address.

It then tells you exactly when the eclipse begins in your area and how long the maximum eclipse will last.

Click here to see the map.

**Times are in Universal Time, so subtract 5 hours for Central Daylight Time.**

Jubier has also posted further information to help you understand the map and how it works. You can read about it at

The moon will pass between the Sun and Earth midday on Monday, August 21. The eclipse’s path falls right through Middle Tennessee and Kentucky.

The areas lying within this path will go into total darkness for up to two minutes or more, depending on where you are on that path. It’ll be so dark, you may even see stars.

According to Derrick Rohl, manager of the Sudekum Planetarium at the Adventure Science Center, 99 percent totality leaving 1 percent of the sun exposed is as bright as 10,000 times a full moon.

The total solar eclipse is something that has not occurred in our region in over 500 years.We have a three-hour eclipse special that began at 11 a.m. with a LIVE look at the epic eclipse excitement across Middle Tennessee. Click here to watch LIVE.

Visit for all the resources and information you need.