Metro police are searching for a man who has stolen at least ten vehicles from Nashville-area fitness centers.
The man reportedly takes the victims’ keys from their gym bags, storage cubby holes and lockers.
All of the stolen vehicles have been recovered except one taken last Tuesday from Planet Fitness on Nolensville Pike.
The following list is of the gyms and dates when the thefts occurred:
· Planet Fitness, 4880 Nolensville Pike, on September 18
· YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on September 3
· YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on September 2
· Planet Fitness, 2381 Murfreesboro Pike, on September 1
· YMCA, 4041 Hillsboro Circle, on August 25
· YMCA, 2624 Gallatin Pike, on August 15
· YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on August 13
· YMCA, 1000 Church Street, on August 2 *two vehicles taken
· YMCA, 2624 Gallatin Pike, on July 17
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 615-74-CRIME.
News 2 is tracking crime where you live with CrimeTracker reports. Click here for more coverage.