NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - A man was arrested Thursday after Metro police said he tried to break into cars in Antioch while naked.
Security camera footage of 26-year-old Christian Rangel was sent to News 2 showing him walking through a yard without any clothes.
According to police documents, Rangel attempted to break into cars and homes before he was arrested near Ocala Drive and Tusculum Road in Antioch.
Rangel was charged with indecent exposure, disorderly conduct, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, vandalism and harassment. He was booked into the Metro jail and his bond was set at $39,500.
News 2 is tracking crime where you live with CrimeTracker reports. Click here for more coverage.
Silver Alert issued for 80-year-old...
‘Explorer at heart': American...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- ‘Explorer at heart': American missionary killed by tribe in India
- Children end effort to contest Glen Campbell's wills
- Rinne sets mark for Finnish goalies, Predators top Blues 4-1
- Tennessee woman arrested, accused of taking dog in bear hunt