BALLWIN, Mo. (WCMH) – Police in Missouri have arrested a man after a video showed a car using a yard to pass a stopped school bus.
Police say Matthew S. McCloskey, 52, is charged with leaving the scene of an accident, driving with a suspended license and violation of a school bus stop sign, KTVI reported.
McCloskey admitted to driving rhe car, according to police, but he said a ‘mechanical failure’ is to blame.
It happened around 8:25am Wednesday near an elementary school in Ballwin, Missouri. The school district said if kids were coming to the bus from one of the houses, the incident could have been tragic.
Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP...
Friends mourn for Gilda York,...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Friends mourn for community leader Gilda York who mentored teens
- Storm damage, possible tornado reported in western Cannon County
- Pilgrimage Fest refunds announced
- Trump: No statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
News 2 reports on The Faces of Human Trafficking all day Thursday in every newscast. Hear from survivors, activists and law enforcement about how they're handling the growing concerns, including the abuse of children.Read More »