West Nashville house fire displaces 5 residents

Local News
Cedar Crest Fire 2_1558916264959.jpg.jpg

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Nashville Fire Department crews battled a house fire in West Nashville Sunday that displaced five residents. 

Crews responded to the call just after 6 p.m. in the 800 block of Cedar Crest Drive. 

Officials on scene told News 2 the fire was caused by food on the stove. 

Five people were displaced, but no one was injured. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Community Calendar