NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - The son of country music star Ronnie Milsap passed away in Antioch Saturday morning.
His family confirmed that 49-year-old Todd Milsap died at Four Corners Marina in Antioch.
Metro police confirmed Milsap was found dead on his houseboat at the marina by his son, who had not heard from his father in two days.
Police also said the death appears to be medically related.
Funeral services for Todd will be held on Feb. 27 at Woodlawn Woodlawn Roesch Patton Funeral home at 3p.m. Visitation will be held Feb. 26 from 4-7 p.m.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Honda to recall 118,000+ SUVs due to random...
- Colorado law caps cost of insulin at $100 a month
- Judge: Anheuser-Busch must pull some ads about...
- Police: 10 wounded following shooting at New...
On April 22, 2018, just before 3:30 a.m., a gunman entered a South Nashville Waffle House. He was nude, except for a green trench coat. In his hands was a Bushmaster AR-15. Thirteen people were at the restaurant. In less than 45 seconds, four people were fatally wounded, two were severely injured and seven others were deeply traumatized.Read More »