WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - A teen was killed after a fatal crash in Williamson County Friday night, according to Tennessee Highway Patrol.
THP's crash report says the incident happened in the 4200 block of Arno Road in Franklin.
Troopers said the 17-year-old driver of the 1995 Chevrolet Silverado was traveling east on Arno Road when he ran off the road down a small ditch and struck a standing tree.
The teen died as a result of the crash. His identity has not been released.
THP says the driver was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash and wearing one would have made a difference.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Mom claims 11-year-old son attempted suicide...
- 11-year-old boy fights off intruder with machete
- NASA spots large 'Star Trek' logo on Mars
- Pillsbury recalls bread flour for possible...
On April 22, 2018, just before 3:30 a.m., a gunman entered a South Nashville Waffle House. He was nude, except for a green trench coat. In his hands was a Bushmaster AR-15. Thirteen people were at the restaurant. In less than 45 seconds, four people were fatally wounded, two were severely injured and seven others were deeply traumatized.Read More »