SMITH COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is investigating a body found in Smith County Sunday.
According to TBI, they are working along with the Smith County Sheriff's Office after a body was discovered along Seabowisha Lane in Lancaster. The body was identified as 19-year-old Cameron Wilson of Smyrna.
Investigators say they do believe foul play was involved and it is now being investigated as a homicide.
The investigation is ongoing and no other information was released.
This story is developing. Stay with News 2 for updates.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- WATCH LIVE: Trump to announce 2020 bid in Orlando
- DR officials identify man believed to have paid...
- Florida man dressed as Spiderman seen power...
- Frito-Lay recalls chips due to possible milk...
On April 22, 2018, just before 3:30 a.m., a gunman entered a South Nashville Waffle House. He was nude, except for a green trench coat. In his hands was a Bushmaster AR-15. Thirteen people were at the restaurant. In less than 45 seconds, four people were fatally wounded, two were severely injured and seven others were deeply traumatized.Read More »