RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) — Rutherford County Fire Rescue responded to the 10000 block of S. Windrow Drive where three people and a dog were rescued from a flooded home.
The home was flooded as a result of Wednesday night’s storm. Authorities are currently working to find a place for the family to stay tonight.
No injuries were reported, authorities said.
As of 6:19 p.m., the following roadways are closed in Rutherford County due to flooding:
- Goochie Ford Road at the slab.
- County Farm Road at the slab crossing.
- Powells Chapel Road at the slab crossing
- Stones River Lane at the slab crossing
- Elam Mill road at the slab crossing
As of 9:46 p.m., the following roadways are closed in Murfreesboro due to flooding:
- 1123 Glaze Dr
- Patriot Dr/Lascassas Pike
- E. Northfield Blvd/N. Tennessee Blvd
- 1500 Block N. Highland Ave
- Cherry Ln/Admiral Nimitz Blvd
- Saint Andrews Dr/Genoa Dr
- 5200 Block Saint Ives Dr
- Wilkinson Pike/Greshampark Dr
- S. Church St/Lansdan Dr
Veals Road in between Bradyville Pike and Double Springs Road has water over the road but is now passable, according to the sheriff’s office. Vaught Road at the slab reportedly has swift water on it.