NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – There’s no question: Nashville’s real estate market is hot. Real estate site Zillow reports Music City had the highest yearly home value appreciation of the 50 largest Metro areas in the United States from July 2016 to July 2017, a 13.1 percent increase.
On Thursday, News 2 took on Real Estate Wars as we continue our Nashville 2017 coverage. See how the evolving real estate market is reshaping neighborhoods, creating a culture shift, and hear from the winners and losers of the housing boom.
Real Estate Wars was shown through a special report in every newscast throughout the day, and Anchor Bob Mueller will host a town hall meeting at 6:30 p.m. with experts weighing in on how to handle the evolving real estate market.
Stories featured during Real Estate Wars include:
- Nashville realtor offers tips that often result in big financial return
- Expert offers tips on how to survive Nashville’s high rental prices
- How is gentrification impacting longtime Nashville residents?
- Rookie realtor dominates Middle Tennessee real estate market
- A look inside Nashville’s tallest residential building
- High-rise living the newest frontier for Nashville
- Saving Nashville’s past proves tough in fast-pasted housing market
- ‘Demand is out there’: Experienced Nashville realtor shares secrets on housing market
- WATCH: Experts talk Real Estate Wars in town hall meeting
- Home used by Rayna James on ‘Nashville’ still on the market
- PHOTOS: Inside the famous house from TV show ‘Nashville’