NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Rain is on its way out of Middle Tennessee Wednesday morning, but Tuesday night’s rainfall was enough to spark new warnings and advisories around the region.
Keep an eye on the radar at wkrn.com/radar
The following Flood Warnings are also in effect:
- DAVIDSON COUNTY: Cumberland River near Bordeaux, until further notice
- DECATUR COUNTY: Tennessee River at Perryville, until further notice
- HICKMAN COUNTY: Duck River at Centerville, until Thursday afternoon
- HUMPHREYS COUNTY: Duck River at Hurricane Mills, until Thursday evening
- HUMPHREYS COUNTY: Tennessee River at New Johnsonville, until further notice
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY: Cumberland River at Clarksville, until Thursday afternoon
A Flood Advisory remains in place for Davidson, Wilson, Sumner, and Trousdale Counties until 6 PM. This Advisory specifically references the Cumberland River in Nashville, and the Cumberland River at Hunters Point.
There is also a Flood Advisory for the Duck River in Columbia that won’t expire until Saturday, April 3. The Buffalo River near Lobelville is also under an Advisory until 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Make sure you’re staying weather aware, and remember, never drive over a flooded roadway!