NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Fire caused heavy damage at an Antioch apartment complex late Thursday night.
The fire was reported around 10:15 p.m. at Chimney Top Apartments on Chimney Top Drive off Bell Road.
Residents said they saw massive flames shooting from one of the complex buildings.
Everyone was safely evacuated from the building, according to the Nashville Fire Department.
Firefighters returned to the building early Friday morning to extinguish smoldering material.
No additional information was immediately released.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with News 2 and WKRN.com for updates.