4 paramedics working Bonnaroo treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Local News
bonnaroo_290476

The Coffee County Sheriff’s Office says four paramedics who were working at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival were taken to the hospital Monday morning with possible carbon monoxide poisoning.  

Investigators said the four were using a generator to power the RV they were staying in.  

According to authorities, one of the paramedics woke up and was able to get help.  

Three of the four were airlifted to hospitals, while the fourth was taken to an area hospital by ambulance.  

An update on their conditions has not been released.  

In an unrelated incident, a 32-year-old Mt. Juliet man was found dead inside a vehicle in a camping area at the music festival. His cause of death has not been released.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories