Local News

2 hospitalized after house fire in North Nashville

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Two men were hospitalized after a house fire in North Nashville Friday evening. 

Nashville Fire Department crews responded to the call around 5:30 p.m. in the 2500 block of Scovel Street in North Nashville. 

Officials on scene confirmed that two men were transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Both men were walking and talking before they were transported. 

Fire officials believe the predetermined cause of the fire was a busted pipe in the basement of the house that got on some wires and started the fire. 

Fire investigators will investigate and the extent of damage hasn't been determined. 


National Stories

Local News

Video Center