NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - Two men have been hospitalized after a house fire in North Nashville.
Nashville Fire Department crews responded to the call around 5:30 p.m. in the 2500 block of Scovel Street.
Officials said the fire started in the basement and a busted pipe on wires could've started the fire.
An official cause has not been determined.
Two men were transported to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. Both were walking and talking before transport.
Fire investigators are working to determine the cause.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Customs officers searching more travelers' devices
- House fire kills 5 children, injures mother who jumped out
- Researchers say best time to drink coffee isn't first thing in morning
- Boy raises money for a gravestone for best friend
Middle Tennessee's rapidly-growing population is forcing some school systems to expand.Read More »