KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE: Knoxville Police reported that a shooting on Homberg Drive left multiple people injured Friday night.
KPD says that officers responded to reports of multiple shots fired in the area around the Stillhouse Tavern on Homberg Drive just before 9:30 p.m. Friday.
When officers arrived that found an adult male with a gunshot wound that didn’t seem to be life-threatening and was transported to a local hospital.
KPD’s Violent Crime Unit responded to the scene to investigate, and learned that two other male victims were being treated at UT Medical Center for gunshot wounds that do not appear to be life-threatening.
KPD says the preliminary investigation shows that numerous individuals fired shots outside of the tavern for unknown reasons and fled.
This is an active investigation, if anyone has any information they’re asked to call 865-215-7212.
We will update you as we learn more.
Officers responded to a shooting Friday night in the 4900 block of Homberg Drive.
Dispatch says the call came in around 9:30 p.m, at least one person was injured in the incident and was transported to a local hospital by EMS.
This is a developing story.
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- California to study reparations for Black Americans
- Take a Titan 2 School: Ben Jones virtually visits Northfield, John Pittard Elementary Schools
- Barbara Newberry – Sylvan Park Paideia Design Center
- Newsfeed Now: Burn victim goes viral on TikTok; Sonic employees go over & beyond for 7-year-old in Arkansas