KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The famous Dolly Parton Mural near downtown has been finished with its restoration.
Dogwood Arts taking on the project after the Knoxville landmark was defaced last week.
Local artist Megan Lingerfelt was responsible for the restoration, which she says was an honor.
WATE 6 On Your Side is glad Dolly has been fixed.
Of note, several other paintings were touched up on Wednesday as well.
- Gatlinburg Skybridge reopens, waves massive American Flag for Memorial Day
- New York family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home
- Hermitage senior center hosts Memorial Day parade
- NHL to begin small-group voluntary training
- Wisconsin DHS records fewest new positive cases in almost a week