KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville field office of Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg was vandalized overnight Friday.
Knoxville police received a complaint Friday that the front door of the Bloomberg field office on Western Avenue was vandalized with expletives and markings on three signs.
The incident occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The complainant did not have any suspect or witness information or security cameras.
It comes just one week after two Bloomberg campaign offices in Ohio were vandalized.
A Knoxville police Property Crimes Unit investigator to the incident.
- Flowers placed at Heritage Port to remember the fallen on Memorial Day like no other
- Nashville salon owner reopens after losing his house in March Tornado
- Two airlifted to hospital after Lawrence County buggy crash
- Bowlers head back to the alley under Phase 2 in Nashville
- Chester woman whose rooster was stolen gets big surprise