KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville field office of Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg was vandalized overnight Friday.
Knoxville police received a complaint Friday that the front door of the Bloomberg field office on Western Avenue was vandalized with expletives and markings on three signs.
The incident occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The complainant did not have any suspect or witness information or security cameras.
It comes just one week after two Bloomberg campaign offices in Ohio were vandalized.
A Knoxville police Property Crimes Unit investigator to the incident.
- Nashville educator warns public on COVID-19 dangers after losing mother to virus
- Tennessee sees record-breaking early voting numbers
- Metro Police investigating shooting in East Nashville
- Paranormal investigators host haunted tours in downtown Murfreesboro
- Man wrongfully convicted of murder to be released from prison