(WJHL) – Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter, posted a few photos to social media from the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee on Sunday afternoon.
Ivanka, along with husband and White House Advisor Jared Kushner, took in the sights as the beauty of fall foliage in the Smokies was on full display.
The caption on Ivanka’s post read, “Smoky Mountain high!”
The post already has more than 3,000 comments and 80,000 likes.
- Three shot, one dead in North Nashville shooting
- Murfreesboro police looking for missing 28-year-old man
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Meth Triangle: Fighting the ‘root evil’ in Middle Tennessee
- Confession from father in ‘Baby Joe’ case released in court