(WJHL) – Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s daughter, posted a few photos to social media from the Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee on Sunday afternoon.
Ivanka, along with husband and White House Advisor Jared Kushner, took in the sights as the beauty of fall foliage in the Smokies was on full display.
The caption on Ivanka’s post read, “Smoky Mountain high!”
The post already has more than 3,000 comments and 80,000 likes.
- National Weather Service forecaster recalls taking video of the Nashville tornado
- Remembering 25 lives lost in Middle Tennessee tornado outbreak
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill
- Mt. Juliet and Wilson County host event to honor lives lost in 2020 tornado
- ‘She’s our little miracle’: Cookeville family grateful for toddler’s recovery following tornado